Monday 5 September 2011

Sometimes Love Just Ain"t Enough

I don't wanna lose u,
but i don't wanna use u,
just to have somebody by my side..
And i don't wanna hate u,
i don't wanna take u,
but i don't want to be the one to cry..
And that don't really matter,to anyone anymore,
but like a fool,i keep losing my place
and i keep seeing u walk through that door
THERE'S A DANGER IN LOVING SOMEBODY TOO MUCH.
and it's sad when u know it's ur heart u can't trust
there's a reason why people don't stay where there are,
DEAR,SOMETIMES LOVE JUST AIN'T ENOUGH...
Now i could never change u,i don't want to blame u,
u don't have to take the fall..
YES i may have hurt u,
but i did not desert u,
maybe i just wanna have it all.it makes a sound like thunder,it makes me feel like a rain,
and like a fool who will never see the truth
I KEEP THINKING SOMETHING'S GONNA CHANGE..

No comments:

Post a Comment